Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Photos

Minnie!
I swear my Myanmar summary is coming, I promise to post it soon. In the mean time, you can check out a few more photos I posted from Cambodia and Laos. They correspond to my travel stories posted previously, so if you read those, these are the photos that go with them. Sorry for the inconvenience.



For the past three years while I've been away, two of my friends, Jon Biscan and Ben Klein have taken up a unique hobby. They've been blowing glass at a local Glory Hole and have made some pretty good stuff. Here is a picture of an amazing lamp that has been purchased by a private gallery in Kansas City. Check out some of their work at FUOCO.ORG I've been photgraphing some of their work and hopefully soon those photos will be posted on the site. Support starving artists!

No comments: