Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yes, Yes I think so...

As you can see, I am not so occupied with spending a lot of time doing the blog thing. I wanted to draw attention to a few things...

Jesus lived in Japan. Then again, so did I.

Thoughts and prayers go out to my Prefectural Adviser last year, Caroline and two others. Injured in this freak accident... Those Toppy ferries aren't the most stable things to begin with. I could not fathom what would happen if it hit something the size of a small building.

I have no camera at my disposal, and I will be attending my first baseball game at the new Busch Stadium tomorrow evening. Photos can be found on my sister's Flickr page.

Adam, you continue to amaze me...

The finest ablum to come along in a while...


I spent this past weekend in Chicago doing many fun things. Big ups to the Chicago HHH, the Wrigley Field security for watchin my back, Jenny Bisck for the floor space, So Taguchi for showin them how we do it, Jason Isringhausen for 11 straight balls & a Grand Slam, random 6'8" dude for tryin to kick my nuts, Virginny for Enterprisin it, and last but certainly not least, Jameson for makin that car ride so so nice.

No comments: