Wednesday, December 12, 2007

(Not Quite) King of the Hills

KOTH - Finish

On November 25th, I joined the first of five winter marathons around the Hong Kong area. The series is called King of the Hills and is organized by an area hasher. Each day consists of a full and half marathon on primarily off road mountain trails.

I ran the first one (half) in Sai Kung in a blistering 2:25. I am skipping this Sunday's run on account of the yearly Santa Hash that's quite a big deal. I should be able to make it to the other ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent job on your marathon!!

Hey we have new year's plans, I really hope you want to come. Bisc & Zerega (& I'm assuming Heaney)are in. It's a party at Sarah Farmer's friend who lives in a huge house in Benton Park. I've invited everyone, but apparently virginia and some people don't want to go, but it should be a blast
!!

Can't wait to see you this week!!

Katie