Monday, June 09, 2008

The House in Dogtown

Recently, I've put a contract on a house in Dogtown. My closing date is June 27th. I had the inspection last Saturday and other than a few dead Brown Recluse spiders, everything looks to be in pretty good shape.

I'm going to work on filling out all the loan information and barring any unforseen obstacles, I will soon be joining the proud ranks of American homownership.

Also, I've begun to accumulate some furniture/household items as I am basically coming into a completely empty house. I've recruited a roommate who may or may not be able to make rent every month. Any little bit helps, I suppose.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can get some good ones. Stay tuned for the move in party info.

1 comment:

iLuvTra1ls said...

Awesome, Man! Glad to hear the news. Bet you are gonna have busy days working on your new house, could be another hobby apart from Hashing?

Good Luck! On On Mile High Baller