Saturday, March 05, 2005

Wise words from Japanese 14 year olds

So I recently checked some papers of some soon to be graduating 3rd year students at my junior high school. The students were given a chance to write a message to myself after learning the finer points of english for almost 3 years. You can tell how great of a teacher I was (yellow is all students' original work):

It is sad for me to said good-bye, but I want to enjoy high school life.

Thank you for speaking a lot of interesting story. I learned many things for Mirk.

Mark's speech very interested.

I'm grald to see you.

I understand tought by you English class.
(by 2 different students)

No more cry.

English is difficult.


And finally, a special message from a male student: How I long to be Mark!! I long for you! Sanobabith you love!!

Wow, pure genius. Where do they learn these things?

No comments: