Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How we get down...

This is a very special post. Believe it or not, this is post #100 on my humble Champon Adventures blogg. Some people knock out 100 posts in a couple days. But I have a certain standard of quality I've always upheld for all of the materials I post. Today is no different. Here is a special video clip captured by my friend Bisck that actually raises the standard of quality on my blogg:



Priceless indeed, isn't it? These are the types of videos I look forward to shooting with my brand new camera, a Sony Cybershot DSC-W50. I got a slick 2GB memory card with it, so even if I shoot a video that's not as artistic as this, I don't have to worry about wasting precious memory space.

I am currently in Tulsa, OK. I plan on going out and walking the streets to check out this Dubai of the Midwest. Perhaps I can share something from my stroll later on.

No comments: