Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yuengling and Spring Training

Today was the final day of working out of town for four straight weeks. Well, sort of. I was back in the STL for every weekend, but on the road during the week doing various training at sites in Pasadena, Detroit, Charlotte and today, Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I am rewarding myself by taking tomorrow off and taking in a Cards spring training game over at Roger Dean Stadium with Kristina.

Rest assured I will arrive early and try to practice my Nihonkaiwa with Taguchi-san. Hopefully he'll appreciate my well-worn jersey sporting his name and number. I owe an autograph to a co-worker who has gone out of his way to help me out a ton the past few weeks. No problem, all I crave is an encounter with the man complete with Japanese and a chance to drop some Kumamoto-ben on this Kansai hometown hero.

Being on the East Coast, I also get the chance to drink one of my favorite beers, Yuengling. All about the fringe benefits. Sort of a theme for this weekend...

More to come, hopefully some Spring Training pics, beaches, South Beach clubs, me getting arrested by Deputy Shaq...???

No comments: